SIRUI TX Series Traveler | Travel Tripods
All-weather tripods with travel permits
The TX series tripods combine low weight with an extremely compact design. Stay flexible with a tripod that makes no demands but simply does its job: Holds your camera steady and secure.
Its intuitive handling and steady support on almost any terrain makes the TX tripod an uncompromising companion on your tours through the world's cities and countries.
Head support plate
The aluminium head support plate is fitted with a set screw to secure the head.
Head mounting screw
The head mounting screw quickly switches from 1/4" to 3/8".
Centre column and short centre column
The height of the centre column is adjustable and it is reversible. Switching to the short centre column makes all shooting positions possible. Both centre columns allow ground-level shots and for the overall height to be increased.
Sealed twist locks with rubber for grip. Just half a turn and the legs will start to descend. The locks can be disassembled for maintenance.
Rubber feet with twist-out steel spikes
The T-1***X tripods are stable and will not slip on rubber feet. The T-2***X tripods have twist-out metal spikes, intended for use on soft and uneven surfaces.
• T-1004X / T-2004X / T-1005X / T-2005X = high quality aluminum, lightweight, stable, hard-wearing
• T-1204X / T-2204X / T-1205X / T-2205X = 8 layer carbon fiber, super-lightweight, stable, low-vibration
• 180° collapsible - the legs can be fully folded up from 0-180°, reducing the pack size and completely enclosing the head.
• Three solid ratchet steps on the legs allow flexible use.
• Leg angle locking mechanism - the legs lock automatically when folding down.
• Stabilising carabiner - loading weight onto the hook ensures the tripod is stable and steady.
• Foam rubber leg wraps protect against high and low temperatures and ensure a secure grip during transport and in use.
• Bag strap can be used as tripod strap.